General Funds Daily Cash Transactions
The General Funds is the state's largest and most important fund group. It includes seven funds, listed below.
Beginning Daily Amount:
The amount of cash in the fund at the beginning of the business day.
The amount of deposits into the fund for the business day from various taxes and fees.
The amount of monies transferred into the fund from other state funds for the business day.
The amount of monies transferred out of the fund to other state funds for the business day.
Net Warrants Issued:
The amount of vouchers released from the fund for the business day.
Ending Daily Amount:
General Funds Budgetary Balance
The General Funds balance provides an indication of the state's fiscal health. It is made up of seven funds within the state treasury:
- General Revenue Fund, which acts as the state's largest operating account
- General Revenue - Common School Special Account Fund
- Common School Fund
- Education Assistance Fund
- Fund for the Advancement of Education
- Commitment to Human Services Fund
- Budget Stabilization Fund
To learn more about the General Funds and the state's fiscal health, click here.